What's your Definition of Love?

What's your Definition of Love?

1231

Most Helpful Guys

• To me it's difficult to be concise enough to make a true definition, it's something you learn the truth of over time I think - like when you haven't seen or heard from a friend for months, maybe years, and you might bump into them or reach out to have a chat and it's like picking up where you left off, you or they might have suffered trauma, lost a family member or another friend for example, but you both feel really happy to see each other and there's no negative feelings of 'where we're you when this happened? Do you really give a shit? Why haven't you tried to contact me?' etc. And with partners it can be the same even if you live with them, when here's no 'I had a bad day' and the other half says to the degree of 'I had a bad day too so fuck you and your bad day'

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I think that love is empathy, love is understanding, love is forgiveness and acceptance, passions shared and respect. Love is the feeling in your chest that burns do deeply to your core that it's almost or intirely overwhelming, I think love can be close to hate it can be close to dispair, it's like sailing the ocean currents- unpredictable, ever changing but like the tide will always come back home and retreat leaving the debris clear and the sand fresh for the next day. Love is life.

I hope I didn't go on too much there!

• PS typo 'so' not 'do' and also I'm a bit tiddly after some wine with the family so I hope that made a bit of sense lol anyway lol hope you're all having a good evening!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ

• Being able to look someone in the eyes without saying anything and being able to feel that they love you back and that they also know that you love them... I think it's more unspoken and what you do and how you do it than it ever is with what you say. Actions speak louder than words

Most Helpful Girls

• It is true that you can see it in actions more so than words. I have been with my man for 24 years and we been through a lot together. Good and bad. We have broken up a couple times but despite it all we want each other. He might not be very expressive about his feelings but I can see his love by how he cares for me. Especially now that I am injured and cannot walk for awhile. I can see the emotion in his face as he talks to me. The little things he does for me and I do the same for him.

• Unconditional, caring about the other persons feeling a lot, missing them, feeling amazing in there company.