What's your Definition of Love?

What's your Definition of Love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• To me it's difficult to be concise enough to make a true definition, it's something you learn the truth of over time I think - like when you haven't seen or heard from a friend for months, maybe years, and you might bump into them or reach out to have a chat and it's like picking up where you left off, you or they might have suffered trauma, lost a family member or another friend for example, but you both feel really happy to see each other and there's no negative feelings of 'where we're you when this happened? Do you really give a shit? Why haven't you tried to contact me?' etc. And with partners it can be the same even if you live with them, when here's no 'I had a bad day' and the other half says to the degree of 'I had a bad day too so fuck you and your bad day'

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I think that love is empathy, love is understanding, love is forgiveness and acceptance, passions shared and respect. Love is the feeling in your chest that burns do deeply to your core that it's almost or intirely overwhelming, I think love can be close to hate it can be close to dispair, it's like sailing the ocean currents- unpredictable, ever changing but like the tide will always come back home and retreat leaving the debris clear and the sand fresh for the next day. Love is life.

I hope I didn't go on too much there!

1|0
    0|0
    • PS typo 'so' not 'do' and also I'm a bit tiddly after some wine with the family so I hope that made a bit of sense lol anyway lol hope you're all having a good evening!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ

• Being able to look someone in the eyes without saying anything and being able to feel that they love you back and that they also know that you love them... I think it's more unspoken and what you do and how you do it than it ever is with what you say. Actions speak louder than words

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It is true that you can see it in actions more so than words. I have been with my man for 24 years and we been through a lot together. Good and bad. We have broken up a couple times but despite it all we want each other. He might not be very expressive about his feelings but I can see his love by how he cares for me. Especially now that I am injured and cannot walk for awhile. I can see the emotion in his face as he talks to me. The little things he does for me and I do the same for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unconditional, caring about the other persons feeling a lot, missing them, feeling amazing in there company.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Simple
    But it does not exist today, not because there are not enough maturity to find it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is where trust is the base of relationship, supporting each other is pleasure and understanding each other is must. Love is where everything is open without confusion and mis understanding and no hidden secrets to be releaved by the partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • To want the best for another, and to act in a manner that makes that happen. Being willing to sacrifice what one wants, in order to let her have what she wants. Respecting them as a partner and a person.

1|0
    0|0
  • That feeling. My own definition? When I find her beautiful, nice and kind, when we have marching intrests or feelings, when i can fibd her beautiful but don't feel sexually attracted to her because my heart is in love and won't let such ghought happen just now.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be together forever and do everything for each other but also not making the other do something they do not want to. Also really personal love for me would just be a crazy partner in crime also loves just to chill.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be there with you when thr world is against you. Taking the time and the chance understand you and help you and guide you trough your problems. A bond that makes being with that one person makes you even smile on the darkest day, emtional bond which is worth being cherished , and is worth dying for. Love is in my opinion a something out of a fairytale

0|0
    0|0
  • Negotiation, understanding, and a mutual enthusiasm for seeing each other's emotional needs (of which I do count sex as one) fulfilled.

0|0
    0|0
  • An irrational emotional need to spend your life with, tolerate their shit for, and otherwise support someone that logically you should have dumped years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking a bullet for someone without any hesitation! :D

2|0
    0|0
  • My definition of love is that it's a choice for example
    Wake up every morning thinking what can I do to make your life easier and better
    And take action and do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Being with someone who loves all your airs and graces also they dont judge you for your opinion and accept how truthful you are at all times

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving someone without cause or condition... I have that kind of love someone right now, she loves me just not at the same way...

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is a many splendored thing
    Love lifts us up where we belong
    All you need is love

0|0
    0|0
  • The feeling you get when you spark interest in someone close or around you to make you wanna spend your whole life with them

0|0
    0|0
  • For me Love happens when you be yourself in front of person whom you loves. So when I can be Myself in front of Girl then that girl loves me

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone that you can not only put up with, but actually enjoy being around for years on end.

0|0
    0|0
  • living a swell life, and having the pleasure to share it with someone special

0|0
    0|0
  • A feeling that work like drugs if you try you can't stop

0|0
    0|0
  • Nachos and mob movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Giving without the willing to receive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lost over volatile emotions ๐Ÿ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • A strong feeling of affection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unconditionally with forgiveness

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe real love. But this life is lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • U born a man be a man

0|0
    0|0
  • Lust & sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Romantic love is putting their happiness before your own. Any other love is a strong desire/compassion for something

2|1
    0|0
  • Its complicated situation. It is different perspective for each person. And you can tell actually anything you feel that it is love. No actual explanation there is. It must be to one person you have to feel but how can you tell?

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• When you care more about someone else more than yourself. When the center of your universe is them

0|0
    0|0
  • When you put someone else's happiness before your own.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sharing emotions, as in they are down you feel down, they're happy you are happy and so on

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no definition to it you know when it's there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is seeing your soul in Someone else's eyes...

1|0
    0|1
  • Love= something society created to justify sex

0|1
    0|1
  • The little things people do for one another ๐Ÿ’•

0|0
    0|0
  • A strong emotional bond

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is a chemical reaction in your brain.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love and respect is similar to me if you respect that person and add care that's love to me.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes