Could anyone help me out this girl and I like eachother I asked her out and she got mad and won't talk to me?

she won't read my messages i need someone to text her and let her know how i feel about her and see what she says anyone willing to help? i wanna give it one more shot and if u could figure out why she got so mad at me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like she overreacted, so just ignore her unless she talks to you like a normal adult

0|0
    0|0
  • Why in the world would she get mad about being asked out. There is more here.

0|0
    0|0
    • no there's really not i honestly have no idea why but i dont wanna go and move one to someone else and her comeback and wanna date me I've been into her for like 2 years and finally got the balls to ask her for her number and we talked for 2 weeks so i go to ask her out and she doesn’t say anything and walks off and stops texting

• Are you sure she likes you back?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes she's told me constantly and so i figured she was dropping a hint to ask her out so i did like every other text was her saying she likes me so i thought it was hint maybe i was wrong

Recommended myTakes