Does the guy I m seeing not like me or is he just immature?

I have seen a guy for 2 months now. He texts me every day about what happened in his life. We live very close but only see each other once a week. I mostly hang out at his home, because he isn't that active, and only invited me to his friend's event once. All we do outside is eating and going to bars. He doesn't know the places I like to go to for dates. He refuses to hang out with my friends a lot bc he is busy with other things. He said we are exclusive but not official because he wants it slow.

I m independent and like to give him space , but at the same time I feel something wrong. He isn't curious about my past or my interests , and he only vaguely said he liked me once when i asked him if he liked me.

Is he immature or he doesn't like me? If he doesn't like me he can just get someone else he likes.

12