Would you date a girl with a flat chest?

Hi, my name’s Kiyoko and all my life I’ve been struggling with my SUPER flat chest. That’s actually the reason I made this account, to clear this up with myself. I have curves and a really big ass thanks to exercise, but exercise doesn’t help my boobs at all. They’re just flat, I can’t tell if my race (Asian) is the reason I have a flat chest but it’s quite incurable. There is a man I really really like in my college, but I’m scared he’ll turn me down because of my flat chest. Would you date a girl with a flat chest?

325

Most Helpful Guys

• I probably wouldn't, personally. Boobs are important to a feminine physique.

Maybe if we connected. But it would be depressing, to me. And I'd probably be more apt to bail once a chick with bigger boobs *and* connection came around.

She'd have to make up for it with her personality/"game". I wouldn't completely disregard it, but, boobs are important, to me.

I knew a chick--coincidentally an Asian chick--who was also really, really flat and very unhappy with it. She got breast implants and was super happy with them. Even if a woman is completely flat, she could still bump up easily to a B with implants, and *maybe* a C, though they usually don't recommend going more than 2 sizes up. The best choice would be a natural looking "B".

They will fail over time, though, so you will have to get them redone when they fail. 10% of women need them redone after 5 years, and 80% of women need them redone after 12-15 years. Also, for very flat women, they'll usually have to go in through the armpit, which makes redoing them more difficult. It's not for everyone, but it's an option.

Just, if you consider it, make sure you're doing it for yourself and not anyone else.

• My girlfriend doesn't have very big breasts. They're decent enough, but definitely below average size. But hey, tits are tits, there's still something to play with and lick and suck on.
    Also she has the greatest ass of any woman on this planet. And if your ass is perfect and can make up for it then the tits don't matter, just be prepared to spend a lot of time on your stomach.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! I have a flat chest, and had no trouble getting a boyfriend. We have lived together for nearly two years. He was the one that came after me!

We may not appeal to ALL guys, but I think on average, half the world's guys like us. If you first try does not work out, go after another guy! You will find one!

• Yeah, you won't appeal to every guy. I don't find flat chests attractive at all. It isn't anything personal. It's just a preference.

• @iskg679 That is right. Just like some guys like big bums and some like small bums. Blonde hair or dark hair. All just preferences.

• Thank you for MHG!