Why does he do these cute things?

He kisses me on the forehead he holds me and squeezes me. He’ll look me in my eyes or look at me when I’m not looking he’ll play with my hair. He’ll caress my face. He even left a pair of shorts that were his at my place and he said i can keep them. Even when i said for him to take them back. And he always wants to treat me

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Its him being him. It's a form of expressing his feelings for you and the relationship you share. If you're questioning these things and wondering why it could just be because you've never experienced something like this within a relationship. I do all of these with my girlfriend and more and its just simply comes down to me being me and loving her the way that I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you dating? If not—he likes you. If you are, he likes, maybe loves you.