Why does he do these cute things?

He kisses me on the forehead he holds me and squeezes me. He’ll look me in my eyes or look at me when I’m not looking he’ll play with my hair. He’ll caress my face. He even left a pair of shorts that were his at my place and he said i can keep them. Even when i said for him to take them back. And he always wants to treat me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its him being him. It's a form of expressing his feelings for you and the relationship you share. If you're questioning these things and wondering why it could just be because you've never experienced something like this within a relationship. I do all of these with my girlfriend and more and its just simply comes down to me being me and loving her the way that I do.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you dating? If not—he likes you. If you are, he likes, maybe loves you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Because he’s cute lol you should be happy that he seriously cares about you, you have a great guy there.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is in love with you, most likely. The shorts is.. Weird but, ok...

0|0
    0|0
  • The last one (the shorts thing) seems weird to me a bit, but whatever.
    He loves you, it's clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what love does.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why doesn’t he say it then

• baddiebunny: I don't know whey he doesn't tell you that he loves you. It may be because he has difficulty showing or expressing his emotions, or he just needs time to realize what he really feels.

• Markscott: That's probably it.

• Just does

1|0
    0|0
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa someone is in love <3

2|0
    0|0
  • Because he hates you

0|0
    0|0
  • He loves you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Cause he likes you? I'd cry if I was treated that way that's some rare bliss ma'am

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he has feelings for you and you guys sound so adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • he cares about you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes