Do you like being a singleton?

Do you like being a singleton,or shall we consider dating as a measure to get rid of lonelinessDo you like being a singleton?
enjoy our life!

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate and am sick of being single.
    But that's not to say I'll start a relationship for the sake of being in one either. Believe it or not, I've turned down women who expressed interest in me because I can't see myself having a future with them.
    And in the only relationship I have ever been in, I was convinced early on that I was going to marry her. So as you can imagine, I was devastated after the breakup and I now fear that I'll die alone.

• no you will not die along, look , you have so many single friend here with you, like me, just keep away from the damn feeling of breakup. for example traveling, learning a new language, playing a game etc. there so many things you can do rather than sadness, trust me , if you do as what I said for a time, you will feel better, come on

• Find* reason

• luckly,it was just several years of my life,not mywhole life,I was once dwell on loneliness,the lake of parents love,isolation from my brothers and sisters,and I was once cring every night,through long time dim life,then I got it:dont take anything serious ,and hold what you you can catch,you can be confident,happy,even selfish,but just not emotional

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a singleton? It's a love hate relationship. lol