Do you like being a singleton?

Do you like being a singleton,or shall we consider dating as a measure to get rid of lonelinessDo you like being a singleton?
Updates:
enjoy our life!

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate and am sick of being single.
    But that's not to say I'll start a relationship for the sake of being in one either. Believe it or not, I've turned down women who expressed interest in me because I can't see myself having a future with them.
    And in the only relationship I have ever been in, I was convinced early on that I was going to marry her. So as you can imagine, I was devastated after the breakup and I now fear that I'll die alone.

0|1
    0|0
    • no you will not die along, look , you have so many single friend here with you, like me, just keep away from the damn feeling of breakup. for example traveling, learning a new language, playing a game etc. there so many things you can do rather than sadness, trust me , if you do as what I said for a time, you will feel better, come on

• Show All
    • Find* reason

• luckly,it was just several years of my life,not mywhole life,I was once dwell on loneliness,the lake of parents love,isolation from my brothers and sisters,and I was once cring every night,through long time dim life,then I got it:dont take anything serious ,and hold what you you can catch,you can be confident,happy,even selfish,but just not emotional

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a singleton? It's a love hate relationship. lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No, I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on when I think about it, I love being single. I can go to parties with no worries, play video games and shit without interruption, basically do what I want whenever I want.

But at night when I'm trying to sleep, and sometimes just at random, wish I had somebody.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't like being Single but I'm fine for now until the right Woman comes along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like being single but I've been stuck that way my whole life.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like being a sigleton,but I want someone to talk to,too

• I don't mind it lol but it's nice to have someone to talk to

0|0
    0|0
  • It has it's own benefits :p

0|0
    0|0
  • No one else can solve loneliness apart from the person that feels it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never been single by choice I’m only single because I haven’t found anyone and sometimes it takes years

1|0
    0|0
    • well,indead ,sometimes,it takes so long a time to look for a proper one with no result that finally we keep it in mind,maybe,single is just the right way of lifestyle

• Well it gets lonely and I like to do things that is better to do with someone so I usually don’t go because of that. Of course being single is cheaper and you don’t have to deal with anyone but it just feels like something is missing

What Girls Said 1

• I love being single you can go out people without the whole emotional attachments, one day in the future a time will come to find that one person to settle down with. but for now i enjoy life as a single person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes