Money can buy love?

what do you think? money love?

56

Most Helpful Girl

• Money can buy you options in dating life but a relationship based on money will either end one day, lead to heart break or fail to satisfy later on. I believe in Karma - rich people don't get a short cut to good karma - good or bad - you get what you deserve in the end - and money doesn't buy short cuts to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• it can buy companionship and companionship can turn into love. as long as you got the money you have a stronger chance of finding love than a bum on the streets lol if money can't buy love then even bums would find love.