At what age should guys give up and accept being alone?

At what point is a guy too old with no experience and for his own sanity just stop liking women and start wanting to be alone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The day of their birth.

If you want a serious answer, then there isn't an age in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • why do you want guys who will never be good enough to keep trying? girls complain about creeps, so if the creeps give up, they can live and die alone and not be heard of leaving girls and the desirable men to live peaceful lives.

• Show All
    • i'll go on the site if you can vouch for 10 couples you personally know met through it

• I did research into the site, 90% female profiles are fake. The site was designed to prey on short males, so do you personally know people who met on this site? or are you shill for them and trying to make money of me preying on the fact that im short?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boi you gotta get your mind out of the gutter and cheer up. You'll be fine, just keep searching and you'll find someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • im 23 and your 19, no matter what i do i can catch up to you

• Show All
    • No. You give him food, and if you can't you tell him to go out and find some or he'll die of starvation.

• but a guy who is alone, should just sit on the floor until he just flips a switch that "cheers him up" ? like can you explain the "cheer up" action?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Irrelevant, that isn't something you can just choose to feel or not feel.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you want males to be liking with class hope?

• Show All
    • the post above your last replay is my question i'll re post it here: "so moving on from that, should guys keep trying even though no women want them? what would the quality of life be of them trying to achieve something they never can? "

• For one, I think guys shouldn't give a single damn what I think about how they should live their lives. If they want a relationship, they should go for it. If they don't, they shouldn't feel any obligation to just because of some vague expectations from a bunch of strangers or even non-strangers.
      Secondly, could never achieve is nonsense. The only way to say that is in hindsight. If a person is rejecting you because of how you look, or your income, or whatever, then they wouldn't have loved - truly loved - *you* any more if you had had those things. Would having someone take advantage of you for your money, or as armdressing, or to keep her happy until something better comes along, or to have them ditch you when you hit a rough p;atch and need them the most truly be better than just having them not waste your time to begin with?

• 40 and up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Dude... get a life. You should never accept a defeatist attitude. You could lose your virginity at 40, or 30, or maybe next week, who knows? The only way that you absolutely won't is if you give up.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does "get a life" mean? I do think I enjoy, I have friends, I go out, I work, I have a family. What am I lacking that makes my life not a "life"?

• Clearly perspective.

• Explain it to me, because I don't have a girlfriend and asked a question based on it, you claim I have no life and want to belvie you so I can follow your advice to go get one, so what is a life?

• When the dick stops working. I know sex is not everything but that would be the end point for a lot of men.

0|0
    0|0
    • at that point in life, how do they learn to be happy? or would you prefer them to live knowing they're not good enough and have negative thoughts constantly?

• At that point they have to embrace the single life and make the most of it. Being single is no reason for negative thoughts. It just requires a new mindset and an new attitude, without it they will end up depressed.

• using that logic, no single person should ever be looking for a relationship because they are so happy and content so there no reason to change.

• About 93 should be about right...

0|0
    0|0
    • do you have any context or examples of why you picked that age?

• Basically never give up...

• why? ifa guy will never be good enough why should he keep slamming his head into a wall?

Recommended myTakes