At what age should guys give up and accept being alone?

At what point is a guy too old with no experience and for his own sanity just stop liking women and start wanting to be alone?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• The day of their birth.

If you want a serious answer, then there isn't an age in my opinion.

• why do you want guys who will never be good enough to keep trying? girls complain about creeps, so if the creeps give up, they can live and die alone and not be heard of leaving girls and the desirable men to live peaceful lives.

• i'll go on the site if you can vouch for 10 couples you personally know met through it

• I did research into the site, 90% female profiles are fake. The site was designed to prey on short males, so do you personally know people who met on this site? or are you shill for them and trying to make money of me preying on the fact that im short?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boi you gotta get your mind out of the gutter and cheer up. You'll be fine, just keep searching and you'll find someone.

• im 23 and your 19, no matter what i do i can catch up to you

• No. You give him food, and if you can't you tell him to go out and find some or he'll die of starvation.

• but a guy who is alone, should just sit on the floor until he just flips a switch that "cheers him up" ? like can you explain the "cheer up" action?