If you are always single, is that an indication that you’re not liked by others from a dating standpoint?

Let’s be blunt here
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I don't think so. Why? can't a person decide to remain single for life out of their own free will?

Hence a person always having remained single and wanting to remain single can be a person's choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or I might be gay. Or I have made a conscius decision to not deprive half the human race of my sexual favours. Et cetera.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, it could either be just not having met the right person, wanting to be single and focused on other things, or very high standards etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I wasn’t single for a long time before I met my girlfriend she’s the first real meet the parents and dated a long time girlfriend I’ve ever had too. Part of it was me and the other part was I didn’t really have access to dating

0|0
    0|0
  • There are all kinds of factors in whether or not a relationship turns into something. Most of those factors have nothing to do with the people who would actually be in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Women hate me

0|0
    1|0
  • No way not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • lets not be blunt here i need to know i'm not undateable

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what I think at the very least... I know my self-esteem is shit so there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, some people either are not in the position to meet people or just like being alone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I mean... I hope not. But it kind of feels like it is...

0|0
    0|0
  • It sure feels that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • being single may or not be a choice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes