If you are always single, is that an indication that you’re not liked by others from a dating standpoint?

Let’s be blunt here
  • Yes
  • No

410

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I don't think so. Why? can't a person decide to remain single for life out of their own free will?

Hence a person always having remained single and wanting to remain single can be a person's choice.

• Or I might be gay. Or I have made a conscius decision to not deprive half the human race of my sexual favours. Et cetera.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, it could either be just not having met the right person, wanting to be single and focused on other things, or very high standards etc