Are women attracted to men more romantically than sexually?

• Yes
  • No
Please post a response to explain.

104

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m not gonna talk on behalf of all women lmao but I do look for something more than sex in my relationships... in fact I can’t have sex with anyone before sharing a meaningful connection with them
    Not gonna say what’s right and what’s not it’s just the way I am 🤷‍♀️

• That's interesting. So you don't have any sexual attraction to men without knowing them.

• Even if I do, I don’t act on those attractions - can’t control my attractions but can control how I respond to them!

• If I am basing it on looks and barely know his personality, it's pure sexual. If I am know him a little bit and like who I am dealing with and start having feelings it's more romantic with the occasional sexual thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Romance is the new sex a women likes a man who puts an effort in.. They don't appreciate the old fuck them and forget them routine