Are women attracted to men more romantically than sexually?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please post a response to explain.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m not gonna talk on behalf of all women lmao but I do look for something more than sex in my relationships... in fact I can’t have sex with anyone before sharing a meaningful connection with them
    Not gonna say what’s right and what’s not it’s just the way I am 🤷‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
    • That's interesting. So you don't have any sexual attraction to men without knowing them.

• Even if I do, I don’t act on those attractions - can’t control my attractions but can control how I respond to them!

• If I am basing it on looks and barely know his personality, it's pure sexual. If I am know him a little bit and like who I am dealing with and start having feelings it's more romantic with the occasional sexual thoughts.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Romance is the new sex a women likes a man who puts an effort in.. They don't appreciate the old fuck them and forget them routine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I am more attracted to men sexually and more attracted to women romantically lol

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes! But we still want sex!! A lot of it!!! But we want romance with it!!! 😊😍😛😇!!!

0|0
    0|2
  • The only man I have ever been romantically interested in, is my fiance
    With the 3 other guys it was purely sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • I am, sex is only a small part of an entire relationship.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I'm horny all the time
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • No, sexual attraction comes first and romantic attraction happens after I've known them for a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes sex isn't everything

0|0
    0|0
  • depends

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• To it all

0|0
    0|0