How do I get a boyfriend?

Im going into 8th grade and I want a boyfriend, and i just want some advice on how to attract some one. Please dont say I'm to young to worry or be yourself.
-PLEASE DONT SAY I SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT HAVING A boyfriend RIGHT NOW-

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You are too young to have a boyfriend. It can only cause you trouble at this point in your life.

Right now, you should concentrate 100% on school and developing any talent you have (playing an instrument for example). In a few years, you will be a better catch if you do.

• I dont mean to be mean or all that but i do, do great in school and have been developing skills, I just want to have one and enjoy that part of life for now.

• Getting a boyfriend at 13 could mess up your life just as much as if you stole a car.

• You're over reacting at a 13 year old asking for advice on getting a boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you aren't being yourself you're attracting a guy for all the wrong reasons. Do you want someone you have to be fake around? Because thats not a healthy relationship.

• I dont mean i want to act different just simple things i can tweak slightly to almost kinda seem better, please dont take that the wrong way

• Thats still being fake