What is it you women want?

I t reminds me of a line from the movie "P. S. I love you" Harry Connick Jr.'s character : "I don't mean to throw this at you from left field, but what do you women want"? "I mean, I can't figure it out". "They want us to ask"; they, don't want us to ask; They want us to make a move, not make a move". "They want us to be on bottom, they want us to be on top". "They want us to use hair products, don't use hair products". "What do you people want? Hillary Swank's character: "I'll tell you. But you have to promise not to say i told you". HC: "I, I swear". HS: "Because it's a sacred secret". HC: "A Sacred secret". HS: "You ready"? HC: "Yeah". HS: "You sure"? HC: "I think so". HS: (whispering) "We have absolutely no idea what we want". HC: "I knew it"!
So yeah it's like that? lol cause that's what it feels like. I have a hard time being attracted to a woman unless i feel she has some interest in me but every time. I think i'm reading her right i find i'm grossly mistaken. Or women just like messing with me.
Do you think it's dishonest to show interest in someone you're really not into. Because i do. Or do you think i'm taking it a bit too serious?
Are you attracted to a guy right off the bat or does interest in him have to grow on you?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• If we show interest we are genuinely interested. You may have to give a bit more context of your situation.

• Ok well like for example i'm at a birthday party with friends. Everyone drinking i did a shot (birthday toast) that's it. This girl sits next to me i talk to her as well as everyone else in the group. most the people in the group are in relationships so when we start dancing she sits next to me again. and asked if i was going to dance. i said i suck at dancing (i do lol). Then she said it sucks being single. A little backstory she isn't exactly single (she's going through a divorce). So wanted to say "yeah it sucks being single i should know, but you're not single" instead i said nothing. Well the party ends She asks if i could drive her home because she had drank. i also agreed to take a few others home. She handed me her keys. And i drove her and our other friends to my car which was little ways away. and when we got there she said why are we here and i said we're all getting in my car. i can take you and the others home. and she said well what about my car then?

• Explain to her the same thing and may be she will understand. She could be confused too..

• Well this goes back to my previous question. Did she have interest in me? Women never come out and say it. And everytime i assume it i always assume wrong. You say explain it to her and i feel like if i say i like you and i want to get to know you she's just going to say "what are you talking about were just friends and i wanted you to drive me home thats all. and are talk was just conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• a competent caring man that only cares for them, not for other girls. that's what it boils down to.