I love my boyfriend but I feel that he makes me sad more than happy?

I love him like a whole lot, out of all the other guys I've ever loved I love him the most. He's perfect, handsome, smart, and sorta popular. I feel like he doesn't care about my feelings a lot. I don't know if it has to do with my mental illness that I feel this way. He spends half the week with me (sleep over) and the other half to his friends. I feel like he tries to reach out to his friends a lot when we spend time together. I also feel like I love him more but he says its not true. He also has a lot of female friends which worries me.
I feel very jealous too when he hangs out with others and I get insecure because I feel he's too good for me.

02