Are girls more shallow than men?

It seems to be a common and accepted thing for girls to say "all men are shallow" but social evidence seems to show otherwise. While guys are more upfront in public about talking about physical traits, they are more likely to ask out girls who aren't what they describe as the "perfect girl" while on the other hand girls seem to save face by generalizing all guys of an undesirable physical trait to all act a certain way. So instead of a girl saying "i only date tall men, short guys are ugly" because that would sound shallow, they say things like "ugh i just can't stand short guys they all act like x, y, and z".

I feel girls are generally more tricky in how they frame their shallowness and project it on men as a flaw the man has because they don't want to accept they are shallow, while guys talk about what they like, but physical traits aren't deal breakers. what do you guys think?

10