I'm going to be single forever?

I'm a social reject and have zero social status others make fun of me constantly, I have no friends. I'm socially awkward, ugly and short a 5'9 what woman would want to be with a guy like me?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Do something about your ugliness. Get a haircut, work out, get some style ask a stylist. Do something about your personality. Become confident where your at the level. Woman need me. Stand up to the bullies become a man. Learn social skills. How will you communicate with her. Be the best because you want the best.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you get bored of listening to such a negative inner voice?
    Uber geeks run Hollywood and the electronics industries. 5'9 is not short and I'm guessing you're under stating your attractiveness also.
    Complete your education, get a job, turn it into a career, get a house , belongings.
    Work on yourself, what makes you happy. You answer to noone but yourself. You're free. Live an awesome life.
    Friends, women will buy into it.