What should I do for my girlfriends birthday when I’m broke?

Her birthday is coming up soon and I know I won’t have a lot of money to do something expensive so what are some ideas to make her day special?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her out to the beach or forest and spend a romantic time together. Find a beautiful location in your city to watch the sunset, cook her a nice dinner

Most Helpful Guy

• Make her a cake, put candles on it, sing her happy birthday, watch her favourite movie, watch the sun rise together. Not always the big things make the biggest impression.