My boyfriend of 7 months still has pics of his ex on his laptop, should I mind that?

He got my pics only on his phone not on his laptop, but he has bunch of her photos on his laptop. He said he forgot to delete. It really makes me feel his we can’t get rid of her. Its frustrating.
Its an ex he left for me. He was basically still with her when we hooked up. She just didn’t live here so he had little to no contact with her. They broke up after 2 one month of our relationship. So its not just a random ex its an ex with a story directly connected to me.

813

Most Helpful Guys

• honestly i dont agree with deleting pics of yourself with an ex
    (unless the person wants to ofc)

bc theyre still memories and events that happened in your life and you shouldn't pretend they didn't happen

if its just the ex on their own then sure but if its them together

• Its an ex he left for me. He was basically still with her when we hooked up. She just didn’t live here so he had little to no contact with her. They broke up after 2 one month of our relationship. So its not just a random ex its an ex with a story directly connected to me.

• he is not sure or honest with you / about you
    he knows he fucked up and meaby regrets it that he is with you and not her
    if he says she is just a friend - he probably means they just fuck each other
    i dunno there can be tons of reasons
    just ask him can u delete those because it bothers me
    if he says no -thats bad
    if he says yes but why - thats bad also
    if he says yes and delete them u are good probably

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has photos from a lot of his past girlfriends saved on his computer, but he doesn't sit around staring at them all the time. They're just that - in the past and memories. I have photos of my exes saved in my photobucket account and some on my laptop too. Sometimes we'll go through pictures together if he wanted to show me a place they went to explain it better. It's not a huge deal to me. He's still friends with his most serious ex, but they rarely speak at this point.

So anyway, what this boils down to is whether or not the photos are inappropriate in any way. If they are, then yes you have a right to be upset. If they're normal pictures I don't think it should matter.