Is there a chance to be more than friends with benefits?

After a bad breakup and in the verge of moving to another country, I decided to have some casual sex before moving from city. So I met a guy on tinder.
First date we met in a bar, second at his place and third also at his place having sex, talking and laughing and watching our favorite tv shows.

Now the thing is I think I’m already catching feelings for him. And I no longer will leave the city (not because of him though)
Do I still have a chance with him? He is always asking me questions and wants me to stay around after sex but he doesn’t flirt much which is confusing me.
Should I talk to him about wanting to date?
Ok so here is an update, I asked him out and he agreed but he said he is too busy with work so he can meet up on Saturday. Him telling me he’s working on weekend implied that he doesn’t like me that much (who works on weekend nights?) so I told him I have plans on Sunday and can’t meet him and deleted his number. He messaged me saying he wished he could make it Friday night and how work is hectic. I didn’t reply and that’s how this story ended.
On Sunday*

618

Most Helpful Guy

• ask him for a real date
    what can you lose?

• Why have you acted like this?
      Some people really work at the weekends.

• I’m gonna tell you details in pm. Gonna follow you now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually I will say no, but you can ask him if he would see more and if he says no then move on