Guys, why does my date often: 1) tell me about the girls that hit on him (pointing out he is not interested), 2) ask whether guys hit on me recently?

> also, why does he need to hear from me I missed him? (he said he just wanted some reassurance. what kind of reassurance does he get from hearing me say I miss you?)
> I have been out on my own with friends recently since he was on holidays
PS. we do not date other people (= I told him I do not want to see other guys, but that if he wanted to see other girls, then I would not say no to another guy hitting on me if I found him interesting. He said 'I spend all my free time with you, when would I have the time to see another girl?'. He said that he adores spending time with me) and he recently asked me to find time to see each other more during the week "unless I am okay with seeing him on weekends only :P" (quoting his words). That being said, we never officially said we're in a relationship. But, seems like we are, I guess.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah you are, and...
    1. Trying to prove he's not cheating on you (so prob is, has, or going to)
    2. Wants to see if you are 'cheating' on him. Again so he can cheat on you and feel less guilty about doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow don't give him permission to cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • Why even talk like that with each other

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes