My crush wants to have sex with me?

My crush and I are both 18, and we are both going away to different colleges within the next week. I have liked him for a few months, and he’s interested in me, but he doesn’t want to start anything serious because he probably wants to screw around with girls in college & not be tied down? He really does care about me, and we get along super well. He wants to sleep with me and I want to too, but I’m scared and a virgin. I’m scared that I will get too attached, but I am going to college too and I don’t really want anything serious right now either. I don’t want to sleep with him because I think that “maybe he will like me now!” I just want to do it and I want my first time to be with someone I really like. Please help me, thanks so much!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If your crush only wants to have sex with you so he can get some pussy then don't you dare give him that satisfaction. Don't reward bad behavior.

He can sleep around with sluts all he wants in college. Don't let this manwhore be the person who takes your virginity, that honor belongs to someone who respects you and cares about you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t do it if you won’t be able to accept the fact that he doesn’t want a relationship. He’d just be using your body for pleasure - how does that make you feel?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Given what you posted, I would advise you not have sex with him. You have the right idea as to who you want to lose your virginity with- very mature of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someonne said they wanted to sleep with me but don't want to start anything or be tied down and will probably sleep around in college. The first 3 words out of my mouth would be PFO "I am worth more than that, I am not a hooker's freebie"

0|0
    0|0
  • Save your pussy for a relationship. Not some quick fling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Help u with what if that's who u want to do it with go ahead u know you may get attached that's always a possibility

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats fine

0|0
    1|0
  • he sounds like a fuckboy in the making

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you are scared or not sure if this is the best thing to do then don't do it. Save it for later.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think maybe you shouldn't give your body to him. Keep your virgin for those who appreciate you better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes