My crush wants to have sex with me?

My crush and I are both 18, and we are both going away to different colleges within the next week. I have liked him for a few months, and he’s interested in me, but he doesn’t want to start anything serious because he probably wants to screw around with girls in college & not be tied down? He really does care about me, and we get along super well. He wants to sleep with me and I want to too, but I’m scared and a virgin. I’m scared that I will get too attached, but I am going to college too and I don’t really want anything serious right now either. I don’t want to sleep with him because I think that “maybe he will like me now!” I just want to do it and I want my first time to be with someone I really like. Please help me, thanks so much!

28

Most Helpful Guy

• If your crush only wants to have sex with you so he can get some pussy then don't you dare give him that satisfaction. Don't reward bad behavior.

He can sleep around with sluts all he wants in college. Don't let this manwhore be the person who takes your virginity, that honor belongs to someone who respects you and cares about you

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t do it if you won’t be able to accept the fact that he doesn’t want a relationship. He’d just be using your body for pleasure - how does that make you feel?