Who believes that there is someone out there for you?

• Yes, I'm a believer
    Vote A
  • No, it's a myth
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Without efforts from both sides you'll never find anyone that's made for you, no matter how much you love each other

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many religions and cultures that believe in a perfect match, and I believe that to an extent. No matter who you are, there will always be someone who is very compatible with you, although that doesn't mean that work doesn't have to be put into it. I believe in a relationship that requires very little work. A relationship that requires 0 work is impossible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• It is a myth. You have to work at it if you want to find someone, they won't come to you and even then you don't really know if they are the right one. Life is a gamble.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. Life is a gamble. That's what makes it interesting I guess

• From a statistical probability stand point, it is highly likely.

0|0
    0|0
    • What are the statistics

• Show All
    • OK, I see that you are in distress, so let me reword things:
      Due to the sheer number of human beings on the planet, it is not impossible that for every individual to have at least one other individual who is for them. This is without considering whether or not it is probable.

Better?

• Yes. Thanks 😊

• It's a myth... You work hard to find someone to become your one and to be their one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that, but it's taking me a lot to find her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe so, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a believer

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't