Boyfriend introduced me as his lady friend?

I met his friends for the first time last night, we walked in and he said "This is my lady friend Ashley" and he said it again to his other friend. I drove a fucking hour to see him, and then I get introduced as a lady friend... I asked him later and he said "It's the same as a girlfriend" I met his family and such, and they know I am dating him. It says we are in a relationship on facebook. Am I looking into this? We've been dating for 7 months.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It means what he said it means you're stressing too much

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess..

• Show All
    • I asked him what it mean't. I was taken back by it.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I don’t like lady friend. I rather he say this is my lady he can keep the friend. Sound too much like femal friend. I understand what he’s saying but just Lady is Fine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well now I feel like out relationship is a lie now.. I don't know

• Show All
    • I guess. Or maybe I am not good enough.

• Of course you are. Be very confident in yourself if you don’t think you’re the best why would he? This is good. When you talk to him tell how you feel about him introducing him as his lady friend. Tell him just say his lady and why you didn’t like the friend part. Guys are silly like that. They don’t know what they saying half the time. Communication is good it’s rhe best thing you can have in a relationship.

Recommended myTakes