Guys help!!! Why did he agree with someone that we're together but yet were technically not?

This guy I have been dating (but aren't officially a couple) and I saw someone i knew and she assumed we were a couple so she asks "you guys are still together" and he said yes after I said no.
Why would he agree with her when we are technically not a couple?
Help!!! I need some insight!

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he's joking or he thinks he already won you over and its all going good

• What? Won me over?
      I'm talking about why he said we were a couple?

• @mosadi it's okay no worries.
      Really, 😯 when did not discussing that topic start!
      How would you know the official date of you're anniversary then I feel like?

• Did you ever bring it up with your boyfriend?