Would you consider a long steady relationship with a smoker?

• Yes, I would.
  • I don't care.
  • No, I wouldn't.
    Vote C

2341

Most Helpful Guys

• She'd have to be jaw dropping amazing. I literally don't think I've ever dated a girl hot enough that smoking would not be an instant dealbreaker.

Because what you're basically asking is "Would you be willing to smell like toxic chemicals and your clothes permanently smell like toxic chemicals just to be with me?"

Umm... maybe. If I'm doing it in exchange for www.selectspecs.com/.../...Q-Magazine-1050x843.jpg

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend smokes but usually cuts back a lot when I am around (one when he gets really stressed typically) cause he knows I dont like him smoking. I always make sure if I smell it i say, "you just got done smoking huh?" And when he says "yeah" i just go "I can smell it" and I made sure he is aware I dont care for him smoking but I also told him I wouldn't leave him for it so he doesn't get upset by it

• weed is fine but not cigarettes. I only would if they were willing to make an effort to quit, and I would be there to help them. But it's so unhealthy and the smell of it makes me sick I could never deal with that long term