How to start a conversation with a girl on dating apps?

So I'm 21 and trying to get back in the dating game. My job is very demanding and isn't always reliable. I work a lot but am trying to have a life outside of work.

615

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to find only specific traits in guys that make them attractive during the first impression. Its definelty a bit of a challenge but im sure it will work out for you. Make sure you have nice photos of you smiling and doing fun things. Have exciting experiences and stories to share. Thats always a good place to start. Probably just a coincidence but with guys i enjoy talking to, it usually starts with hobbies, interests, and our travels. Its a great place to start since you can take the convo in any direction. Crack a joke, tease her and poke her buttons a little. Its playful and flirty. Be a geuninly nice person to talk to with lots to share and say. If the convo ends, be sure to know how to start it up again. Have confidence and just be you. Avoid being quiet and shy though. Its not a way to show off the personality traits you have to offer :) feel free to ask me questions!

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s no different than standing face to face with a beautiful woman.

Face to face you get the excitement and hormones and the smell of her perfume as the warm summer breeze kisses the skin of her neck and sends thills through your entire body. Staring into her gorgeous blues eyes you can see yourself standing there like an idiot without any clue what you were going to say in the first place. Knees getting weak, palms getting sweaty. Her girlfriends start laughing. Courage lunges out! You introduce yourself. She follows suit. You ask all kinds of thing about her. Next thing you know. Your married, have a little farm just outside of town. Your kids stop by because your grandkids want you both to go with them on their vacation to Disneyland.

Dating apps you are looking at a pixilated picture that was taken over 4 years ago on your busted ass laptop with a piece of crap graphics card.

See, same thing 🤔

• I'm personally not sure dating apps in the way to go , unless you have no way of meeting any girls in real life

find the girls on those apps or sites are just looking for attention and extremely difficult to get credible replies yet alone in person meetings with them

but if your serious about trying , you'd need good pictures and a well written profile or description about yourself