How to start a conversation with a girl on dating apps?

So I'm 21 and trying to get back in the dating game. My job is very demanding and isn't always reliable. I work a lot but am trying to have a life outside of work.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to find only specific traits in guys that make them attractive during the first impression. Its definelty a bit of a challenge but im sure it will work out for you. Make sure you have nice photos of you smiling and doing fun things. Have exciting experiences and stories to share. Thats always a good place to start. Probably just a coincidence but with guys i enjoy talking to, it usually starts with hobbies, interests, and our travels. Its a great place to start since you can take the convo in any direction. Crack a joke, tease her and poke her buttons a little. Its playful and flirty. Be a geuninly nice person to talk to with lots to share and say. If the convo ends, be sure to know how to start it up again. Have confidence and just be you. Avoid being quiet and shy though. Its not a way to show off the personality traits you have to offer :) feel free to ask me questions!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s no different than standing face to face with a beautiful woman.

Face to face you get the excitement and hormones and the smell of her perfume as the warm summer breeze kisses the skin of her neck and sends thills through your entire body. Staring into her gorgeous blues eyes you can see yourself standing there like an idiot without any clue what you were going to say in the first place. Knees getting weak, palms getting sweaty. Her girlfriends start laughing. Courage lunges out! You introduce yourself. She follows suit. You ask all kinds of thing about her. Next thing you know. Your married, have a little farm just outside of town. Your kids stop by because your grandkids want you both to go with them on their vacation to Disneyland.

Dating apps you are looking at a pixilated picture that was taken over 4 years ago on your busted ass laptop with a piece of crap graphics card.

See, same thing 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm personally not sure dating apps in the way to go , unless you have no way of meeting any girls in real life

find the girls on those apps or sites are just looking for attention and extremely difficult to get credible replies yet alone in person meetings with them

but if your serious about trying , you'd need good pictures and a well written profile or description about yourself

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Don’t try dating apps and rather just go out and meet girls. I’ve heard many people say dating apps don’t work, are usually for hookups and are time wasters. I mean give it a shot and see if it works out for you. Other than that I don’t know how you’d start a conversation with a girl via a dating app.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don’t think they even provide hook ups for most men unless they have like no standards. A report showed that like 70% of the women on dating apps basically use them out of boredom and for attention/ego boost with never having a plan or wanting to converse or especially not to meet up with a guy which I can’t blame women. Whereas guys much more often to use to actually meet women non surprisingly. I think the numbers or % is even higher for women using a dating app just for attractiveness confirmation are the cute pretty and hot women on a dating app

• Please don’t come off as any dude.. I’m a female. I would know. Maybe start of as a joke. Be corny too. It’s cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • You could start a conversation by saying, "You caught my eye and I just wanted to say hello."

1|0
    0|0
  • Starts convo's with girls in real life instead.

1|1
    0|0
  • Start by asking how she’s doing

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• What dating app are you using? I would start by commenting on their bio? I would’ve said,”wow you are very lucky to have survived your accident. Did you happen to have lucky charms?” But elite singles makes me pay for messaging so I wasn’t with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Online dating is a rigged game. You can't win it unless you refuse to play. All these girls want from you is to bombard them with thirsty messages and look at their pictures.

0|1
    0|0
  • Look at their profile for their hobbies/Job/Interests and see if you have any the same or just ask her about them

1|0
    0|0
  • Would you be able to start a conversation with a guy who you want as a friend? Just do the same to start. It's not gonna work if you can't casual chat with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seek out live girls and take advantage of all the places.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you believe the women read her profile and then mention something in her profile to prove your read it also make her laugh cause all women like funny guys... right (thats why Chris farley had women lined up) lol.
    Now let's get serious what works best. Everything! Nothing! I've been he nicest person and gotten responses and gotten ignored. I've been belligerent and gotten responses and been ignored. In short just be your genuine self. Because at least whatever happens you can say you were honest (99 % on an online dating site men and women alike can't even do that. In short it doesn't matter what you say or don't say it only matters how she perceives you. and you have no control over that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try pof or okcupid or tinder and practice makes perfect. Stop worrying so much just live life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Want to see a picture of my cock? And send a pic of a male chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • "Hey, bitch, this cock ain't gonna suck itself!"

0|1
    0|0
  • Just say, " hello, how are you?"

0|0
    0|0
  • If you find an answer, let me know...