What’s your best pickup line?

Wow me

56

Most Helpful Guys

• Are you an American high school? Cause I wanna shoot up some kids inside ya.

• I think you're a thief
    Because you just stole my heart

But my fav line is (bit cheesy)
    My love for you is like a diarrhoea
    I can't hold it in
    😂😂😋

What Guys Said 54

• "Hey, does this smell like chlorophorm?"
    "Hey, wanna fuck?"
    "I like you. Want to see my basement?"
    "You're beautiful. You'd look even better in a trash bag"
    "So when did you get the new living room couch?"

Typically some variation.

• Me: Hi, I need a girls opinion on something
    girl: sure what is it?
    Me: If I like a girl, should I go up and introduce myself or should I wait until I'm sure she likes me?
    girl: You should introduce yourself now or you might miss your chance.
    Me: ok, hi i'm x...

• Well I'd never use this, but "hey girl, what's the difference between a sandwich and an erection? Your not giving me a sandwich right now." 😂😂

Realistically I'd just talk normally and maybe make a few bad jokes or puns that work into the conversation. I don't use pickup lines.

• Skip the first 30 seconds..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh3AZit48Uc

• You walk halfway to them, give them the old finger point. And say, "well you came this far. So there must be something here that interested you." Take a second, then say, "hey I'm Charlie. (Take her hand) and you are? (Whatever she says is her name) that's a beautiful name. So what brings a beautiful lady to my side?"

• I have no pick up line, i just go and say hello and let the girl reject me xd

• So this one time I was at a party and I saw a girl so I went in front of her and fell down. She and others nearby helped me up and asked if I was okay and I said it ok I just fell for her

• Are you a parking ticket bc you got fine written all over you. Or. Are You a redlight bc i stop everytime i see you

• Roses are red. Violets are blue. Both of them are pretty. Bit not as pretty as you.

• *licks my finger and rubs it on your shirt* hey baby. Lets get these wet clothes off 😉

• That's... kinda creepy.

• It's hilarious to look at someone doing that anyway,😂😂😂

• I saw the pick up line in this book with my friend it was full of good and bad pick up lines and that was one of the bad pick up lines and we thought it was hilarious.

• Heaven must miss you because you clearly are a fallen angel.

• I want you to sit on my face, so I can eat my way up to your heart

• You must be tired; you’ve been running through my mind all day

• The best lines usually have their name in them.

Example: *Payton* I would Payton dollars to get to know you a little better

• Greetings female homo sapien my unconscious mind has analyzed your features and decided that if I were to ejaculate my sperm into your vagina and an egg were to be fertilized that the offspring would be a valuable addition to the gene pool and a further step in the evolutionary line that is more likely to survive and prosper than if I were to breed with the female that I deem less physically attractive next to you because our DNA doesn't work together as well as yours and mine would this meaning that I believe you should allow me to ejaculate inside of your vagina please

• I don't have one. However I can wiggle my nose like a rabbit.

• "Hi! Would you like to go out with me on Friday night?"

• "Excuse me miss I'm lost would you mind giving me directions to your heart"😎

• I never used a pick up line. It's the most dumbest way to talk to someone. I would never respect a girl whome I got because of a pick up line

• Dude u see the lamer the pick up line the better because it's all about humor and it also breaks the ice plus u show her that you have a great sense of humour. It should be something original though haha

• ayy bitch lemme smaaaaash... nah jk it's actually, "Roses are red, my leg is blue. That's because I just fell for you." ;)

• Will you touch me so I can tell my friends that I've been touched by an angle. lol

I think u need a fan because u look so hot. lol

• Word of the day is legs, let's go back to my house and spread the word

• you look familar... have we taken a class together? i swear we’ve had chemistry

• Can I use ur phone? I told my mom I would call her once i feel in love

• All of mine are inappropriate and would get taken off the site 😅

• truck you people with bad pickup lines
    (no puns intended)

• I have lost my teddy bear, can i sleep with you tonight?

• Hi i am (name) and i am very faitfull just ask my right hand
    (While shaking their hand)

• Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.

• Is your body from McDonald's? Because I'm lovin' it!

• Show more from Guys
    24