Would you rather date/hookup a tall woman or a short woman?

What is your height as well?
  • 5'11" woman
  • 4'11" woman

113

Most Helpful Guys

• Tall woman I always choose when I have a choice. 6'5"

• I'm like 5ft2 and ideally would rather date someone the same height as myself or at least around it, but the shorter option is closer to my height, so I'd go with that.

• Yeah I failed my sewing class. I usually just get kid shoes because I'm a U. S. women's 3-4 depending on the brand. I don't have a lot of clothes either.

• That's fine. I've watched sewing tutorials and they just look confusing as hell and make me forget basic things, though I can think of one method that may work, at least for making clothes fit better, not for length, which is still something, though I've never tries anything. I'm for the UK and am size 5.5, which I think is a US size 6, though I do think it depends on the brands, because I did buy some high-tops in size 5.5 by Soulcal & Co, I think and they were a bit tight and hurt, unless I just didn't break them in properly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most men in reality would rather the 4'11 one but it depends on other factors as personality and body or face as well.
    However it's much easier for a short woman to find someone than a tall one.