I feel depressed with my life and the way it’s turned out?

I feel depressed with my life and the way it’s turned out. Im 33 and I’m alone. I’ve never had a girlfriend, I can’t attract girls because I’m not very good looking. I had feelings for a girl (a close friend) for so long and in the end she rejected me when I told her like it was nothing and told me move on. But how can you move on if i’ve spent 13 years in love with her. At the same time I really liked another girl and she took advantage of me liking her and she played me for attention I genuinely thought she was attracted to me but she took it to far where her friends had to intervene and tell me she was in a relationship for the past 4 years. It made me look the fool.

6-7 months later I met another girl and After talking for a few weeks I asked her out and she said maybe from there on she avoided me.

Why me? All I want is to be normal, I want to be loved just like everyone else I know. All my family and friends are in relationships, they go out together for meals, bowling and cinema and they asked to come out a few time and I did but really felt like a tag along. I’m a nice guy with a sense of humour and because I don’t have the looks I’ve used that to my advantage but I always fail. It’s depressed me out. I can’t concentrate and all the rejections I’ve suffered just circulate in my head. I’ve begun talking to myself. I’m losing the plot!

People tell me stories of how they met and I try do the same but it never happens. I’ve been to bars and clubs and I talk to girls but I get friend zoned. I remember having a chat with this girl at a bar and we exchanged numbers and the next day she text me saying she made a mistake giving out her number.

I joined dating sites, paid a lot of money for membership. Neither get messages or replies. So I added my cousins picture and messages started coming in and I got replies. The bottom line is I’m not good looking and I don’t know what to do. I’m a reject and I can’t take any more of this. I don’t know what to do.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I can feel related to you even so my case is a little different since i dont have that much problem to find a guy but they only want to have sex and that all. I'm not saying sex is bad cause i like it but i want more than that. I want someone to be there for me when i feel lonely or i need help. And is hard to find that kind of person in these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • If those girls rejected you solely because of your looks, are you truly missing out? Quantity != quality. It only takes one, but sadly that one is often a pain to find.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Not Unusual at all and apparently it's part of nature for cases like this to happen to men more than

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes