My Parents Wrote Each Other a Lot of Letters, But, They're Keeping Something Else a Secret?

I was rummaging through my parents old photo bins to find some photos of them and myself while my short visit at their house before college flies by. I found, for the first time a few... hundred letters and postcards from my mom to my dad when my dad was in the US and my mom was in India while my dad looked for a job. I saw one postcard addressed from my mom, and I did not read any letters. When I went upstairs to ask my dad why he got so many letters from my mom, he asked one thing - "Why did you read the letters?", to which I responded, I didn't, to which he responded, "How do you know they were from your mom?", to which I obviously responded about that postcard, and then I understood he didn't want to talk about it or me to read it, so I walked away. What could be hiding?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Its personal between them. Maybe one day he will let you read them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe they were going through a difficult time and considering divorce. Maybe they were both lonely and their letters were X-rated. Does it matter what the reason is? They want to keep it their secret and you should honor their wishes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ummm because it's personal and none of your business.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes