Do you find it gross if someone has slept with a lot of people?

One of my guy friends claims he's slept with over 100 women and to me that's seems way too high and kind of gross, but that's just me. I think anything over 25 is gross. Does anybody else think that once people hit a certain number in their body count it's gross?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who sleeps with a large number of people, as said here, 100, gives me pause to wonder just how many people with diseased did they fuck. And it makes me wonder if they picked up venereal diseases, that they may not even know they have. I also have an image, something like, one hundred dicks sliding in and out, 100 dicks cumming in her, and one hundred sliding out with cum, after depositing in her. I don't have this same image with women with lower numbers. There is just something about high numbers, that make me think of these things.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's wrong and you have to wonderful how bad their life will get if that is the kind of life they are living. I haven't been perfect but I'm lucky I haven't made too many bad choices in my life since I became a Christian at a very young age.