Do you find it gross if someone has slept with a lot of people?

One of my guy friends claims he's slept with over 100 women and to me that's seems way too high and kind of gross, but that's just me. I think anything over 25 is gross. Does anybody else think that once people hit a certain number in their body count it's gross?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who sleeps with a large number of people, as said here, 100, gives me pause to wonder just how many people with diseased did they fuck. And it makes me wonder if they picked up venereal diseases, that they may not even know they have. I also have an image, something like, one hundred dicks sliding in and out, 100 dicks cumming in her, and one hundred sliding out with cum, after depositing in her. I don't have this same image with women with lower numbers. There is just something about high numbers, that make me think of these things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's wrong and you have to wonderful how bad their life will get if that is the kind of life they are living. I haven't been perfect but I'm lucky I haven't made too many bad choices in my life since I became a Christian at a very young age.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I see red flags whenever I hear a number above the average. The higher the number, the worse it gets.

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you considered the average?

• For men I have read anything from 5 to 14 in a lifetime. For women the number I usually see is 7. Those numbers do sound low though.

• He's probably lying. That's just too high.
    Anyway, I wouldn't say it's "Gross". I would think something is messed up about him. As if he's addicted or obsessed. I find that very unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea that’s not attractive at all. 100 women yeah right. 25 is even stretching it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well guys tend to find it gross in girls, while girls tend to be more okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I agree with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if I love someone it won't really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, after a certain number it is unnatural let's say

0|0
    0|0
    • I know a really cool girl but she hit some undecent number and I don't know what to think about that, I don't judge her but it is not my taste, and I would love an experienced girl just not a rag

• Makes me wonder if they have STDs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeahhhhh. Man hoe alert. Complete turn-off, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its very gross for me 20 or more it's good bye

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes