My friends with benefits recently said I was a sweet and beautiful girl but then stopped talking to me?

Normally I hear from him a few times a week. We last hung out about two weeks ago. A couple weeks ago he said he was trying to improve his health and that he was working on some things. He also said one of his friends recently had a bad break up so he’s been trying to help him out. Anyways do you think he ghosted me or is he just busy? He hasn’t been checking his dating profile so maybe he met someone? Should I reach out or should wait for him to contact me? Or should I just start looking for someone else?

12