My friends with benefits recently said I was a sweet and beautiful girl but then stopped talking to me?

Normally I hear from him a few times a week. We last hung out about two weeks ago. A couple weeks ago he said he was trying to improve his health and that he was working on some things. He also said one of his friends recently had a bad break up so he’s been trying to help him out. Anyways do you think he ghosted me or is he just busy? He hasn’t been checking his dating profile so maybe he met someone? Should I reach out or should wait for him to contact me? Or should I just start looking for someone else?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• i'd be keeping my options open. nice eyes by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • If he comes back he is the one made for you. Don't follow him let him realize and you move on until then.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Let him contact you. Sounds like he may have found someone but just move on and see what’s out there. Don’t wait around for him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Any new development on this story?

• I reached out to him to say hi at the beginning of the month and we chatted for a bit but I haven't heard from him since then. I'm still confused about what happened between me and that guy but I've been moving on. I reconnected to someone I was talking with earlier and I also set up a date for this week with someone else. Hopefully I'll find someone who will appreciate me.

Recommended myTakes