If someone is 27 years old and never been with a girl how does he search for his girl?

Any open honest answer

11

What Girls Said 1

• I guess you kinda just do? I wouldn't go to a club to find my soulmate. So I don't know, just try to find someone in a place or ambient you like and feel comfortable in. Introduce yourself, there are many ways, like saying hi, a joke, helping her out of the moment arises. Be nice, but not excessively nice, and chat.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see why the search would be any different than if he had been with a girl. by this age the wild college years are over , so one is more looking for a stable relationship generally.

your best bet would be to start meeting more women in general and hope some dating options emerge

you also need to accept the fact most of these girls will have seen a lot of play by now , especially if they were good looking when younger , they will be more experienced than you