Guy advice please?

Known this guy for a couple months. He is my sisters boyfriends close friend. He is sweet, really understanding and just overall really genuine, he has had a past of bad relationships that ended over 2+ years ago, I’m the same.
We have been on one date, I’ve slept at his house 3 times, met his mum etc, he has slept at my house once & met my whole family at my cousins birthday BBQ, I’ve also had sex with him twice.
He says he likes me & I believe him because actions speak louder then words.
He says he does like me too but he isn’t ready for a relationship, I’m not ready for one either so what would you do?
I told him that if he doesn’t want to get to know me further then I don't know what he wants from me and I’m ready to walk away if he says no to wanting to get to know me more, i just don’t know if I should fight for this one even because I really like him.
Like do I wait?
Do I get to know him more?
He wants to be single but I refuse to waste my time on him if he is going to go sleeping around with girls knowing that I feel for him. (I’m not saying he can’t because he is single & he can do whatever he wants, it’ll just hurt my feelings)

03