How do I get a boyfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my opinion is if someone can give u the following as under so thats ur guy/girl..
    ... in every relationship understanding each other feelings /mind and way of thinking so things will work perfectly Co, z as for me my girlfriend will be the whole world for me I'll support her and she'll support me Co, z if couple is enough for each other so no one can even think of getting between them and broke them down. and it's all about respect not only in front of others also in private and sacrificing little bit too for each other happiness that's the formula required for both to build a relationship I guess !!. love yea all. wts ur thoughts? ?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can ask someone on here to be yours. I'm sure you'd find one in less than a minute.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, but they probably live in a basement, smell like damp and masturbate to anime.

• Lol! Hey. She'd have a boyfriend though. I could push out a serious answer... but it's a bit obvious so I couldn't help but make a joke.

• @auroraroseat that is true. I bet someone her would do it. And to causeneffect, you might be right for some of them. Lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Lots of ways: online dating, school, workplace, bars... supermarket, well, anywhere, as long are you are willing to take a leap of faith ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try dating apps, or try approaching any guy in real life, or in a bar or something

0|0
    0|0
    • I would say stay away from that Co, z that's full of gold diggerz too I've tried a lot BT didn't work and it hurt a lot Co, z when u r sincer and straight forward and others play with ur heart full of feelings so don't like that. maybe have worked for someone BT not all the time.

• Ask me out. It's not harder than that. 😆

1|0
    0|0
  • Duhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Join a dating site

0|0
    0|0
  • Make a tinder and not aim to the moon

0|0
    0|0
  • Go meet some random guy

0|0
    0|0
  • step one: be a girl. well thats checked off
    step 2: be mildly attracive. check that one off too
    step 3: be open to the guy who approaches you. if you seem confrontational, busy, or just generally in a bad mood, most guys will not approach or will back off.
    step 4: maybe approach some guys. sometimes we just dont notice you.
    step 5: say yes
    boom!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • be yourself !!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes