How do I get a boyfriend?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my opinion is if someone can give u the following as under so thats ur guy/girl..
    ... in every relationship understanding each other feelings /mind and way of thinking so things will work perfectly Co, z as for me my girlfriend will be the whole world for me I'll support her and she'll support me Co, z if couple is enough for each other so no one can even think of getting between them and broke them down. and it's all about respect not only in front of others also in private and sacrificing little bit too for each other happiness that's the formula required for both to build a relationship I guess !!. love yea all. wts ur thoughts? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can ask someone on here to be yours. I'm sure you'd find one in less than a minute.

• Yes, but they probably live in a basement, smell like damp and masturbate to anime.

• Lol! Hey. She'd have a boyfriend though. I could push out a serious answer... but it's a bit obvious so I couldn't help but make a joke.

• @auroraroseat that is true. I bet someone her would do it. And to causeneffect, you might be right for some of them. Lol