How would you feel if your partner tell their friends what you two do in bed and how it was like?

Updates:
Why people like to brag about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That's not good... I hope she can't tell them all... it's need to be little secret

1|0
    0|0
  • uncomfortable and weird

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would be very upset, because what goes on within our bedroom walls and closed door remains there.
    It's simpy not for open discussion with anyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd be mad. That shit should stay private.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on how it was, and it depends on who she was telling it to.. bad experience is a no no and certain friends or family members are a no no too

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol my ex used to have her friends watch sometines. I wouldn't care at all im proud of how I fuck and have nothing to hide lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My exes (and fwb) have done that. I don't care. It's not the friends I should sleep with. Besides that I (assume) they only tell that it's good :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me at all. It might if her friends started to flirt with me.

1|0
    0|0
    • People like to brag to make themselves look better. Kind of stupid in a way. But also, people like to tell others the best times in their life or the worst times.

• Fine honestly, people need to be more open about sexual things in the real world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the most normal for girls doing it, and with all the luxury of details.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just fine. Women talk..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes