Guys - have women ever approached you first? How often? Girls - have you ever approached a man first?

Title is self explanatory.

If you are a guy, have women ever made the first contact and approached you first? If so, how many times?

If you are a girl, have you ever approached a man first with interest? If so, how often?
  • I'm frequently approached as a guy
    Vote A
  • I've been approached as a guy but only once or twice
    Vote B
  • I'm a guy and have never been approached
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl, I frequently approach men
    Vote D
  • I'm a girl, I've approached one or two guys
    Vote E
  • I'm a girl, and never have
    Vote F
  • Results
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I asked my fiance out to our first date a few years ago. I proposed to him recently

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have and we are married now

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, many times. I am a regular at our local Pub where many single girls and MILFs hang out. I know most of the guys and girls that hang out there and am pretty popular with the girls because everyone knows I am single and good at what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger, yeah, happened quite a few times (especially in my early 30s). These days, often having three kids in tow, no way!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I have never approach a man first IRL (not that I've been approached by men that many times either), on dating apps all the time, though. Although that probably doesn't count, so I voted for never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have but not often I do get approched by guys more

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Sadly, I'm a guy and have never been approached by a girl. Oh well. At least, not by an attractive one :/
    There was one chubby girl who indirectly a friend say they liked me. Thankfully they found someone else. Phew.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls feel somewhat entitled to being asked out, even if they are the more sexually aggressive out of the pair, girls feel like the guy has to start it, based off what they think should happen

0|0
    0|0
  • It pretty much happens every time Im in a club, I enjoy it as it makes things a lot easier on me 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been approached as a guy but only once or twice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes