Guys, Are insecure girls attractive?

So ever since i’ve lost my mom, i’ve become very insecure about the way I look. I don’t know why i’ve started feeling this way but it’s draining. I’ve been talking to my ex lately & he tells me i’m very attractive but I always ignore him when he tells me i’m beautiful & stuff. I just want to know if it’s unattractive if I keep posting stories about how insecure I am, how ugly I am & stuff. Even though I’m very pretty compared to his exes (he’s not really attractive btw)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The most attractive thing, is an insecure girl, who's coming out of her shell or is trying to, its extremely admirable and someone people would like to be around.

Also, its a good thing to get fed up with yourself but always make sure the way you take it out on yourself is positive, it helps us change, also it seems he would really like you to feel better about yourself in the slightest, that and/or he still has feelings which doesn't make him wanting you happy, untrue

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• Be careful if you're giving off insecure vibes... I think it goes for men and women: could be viewed as damaged or 'easy pickings' by others with self esteem issues. Could get used.
    Sometimes, Not accepting compliments is just your self-doubt-filter twisting reality!
    BUT ALSO, security comes and goes sometimes, you could just seem more humble, realistic, down to earth.
    Final answer, confidence is most attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • I typically find it more attractive if girls are a little insecure. I find insecurity more relatable and I find people without any insecurity tend to seem narcissitic and entitled to me. That said, you should have some level of confidence in yourself, it's not desirable to hate yourself, you need to try to love yourself even if you are somewhat insecure.

1|1
    0|0
    • Attention seeking about it is also typically unattractive. If a girl tries to point out that she is insecure I tend to feel like she is just making it up or using it for pity.

• Not to me, I feel like I'm taking advantage and some guys have a saviour complex where they feel like they're "saving" the girl. I'm all for inspiring confidence but the posting things on your story is a little too much for me personally and feels like you're attention-grabbing

0|0
    0|0
  • If you seems down or depressed it can seem like you have ur own problems or ur gonna take work to deal with. If I do or not doesn't matter if you wanna get back in the game start by taking little steps. Workout/ eat healthy If u wanna tone up as well as get out and make opportunities for guys go meet you. There's nothing wrong with being insecure but dont let it run or ruin your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to give a girl confidence, to motivate and make her smile. It gives me a purpose, i feel like i am doing something useful with my life. Even if a relationship doesent last, the changes that i can make in that persons life remain with them for their life, wich makes me feel like a man, like a foundation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't they/you be? I am sure you are beautiful and gorgeous. What matters is that u should believe people when they tell you that you are beautiful even if you post how u think that u are ugly etc. I don't think its all that healthy to constantly be thinking that way so when he tells u that u are pretty, just try to embrace it and thank him. With time your opiniom of yourself will change for the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all remember one thing... Think of your mom.. would she be happy with u calling ur self ugly.. I'm sure she loved you a lot.. and wanted the best for you.. she's looking down from heaven and hoping someone can help you out... You don't need someone to call you pretty.. remember you are ur mother's daughter.. pretty as she was...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its unattractive mostly because everybody has those insecurities, you are just posting them to get attention, and neediness in that sense represents very deep emotional instability. Confidence is crucial, im very sorry you feel this way but fake it till you make it. Never give negativity too much attention whether its about you or anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationships can begin based of attraction, a guy might think oh she's hot lets talk to her and visa versa but a relationship can last through personalities. Don't think too much into your looks as long as you can show him you're what he needs and will need in the future and likewise then live life the way your mother would have wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... well, *attractive* girls are attractive. Whether they are emotionally insecure or not doesn't really matter; it doesn't change their physical looks. How could it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a huge factor to me. If I enjoy spending time with her and if she really means a lot to me, I honestly couldn't care less if she's insecure. Loads of people are, so I could live with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone is dating you, he doesn't think you are unattractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's unattractive, it will eventually come to the point when it gets really annoying for the other person to keep saying how pretty you are and you're just there not taking it in

0|0
    0|0
  • If your insecure to the point where your walking in black with 6 layers of clothes on, Work with your issues then come back to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no need to think about that. You were made perfect. The way you look was by design and there is nothing bad about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually attract to depressed girls. It's just I love talking to them until they feel better. It's satisfying.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, they are a real turn-off. Let's face it, what is more bitchy than someone who tells you that you're an idiot for finding her attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter but even being wit me she feels insecure then it will be my defeat

1|0
    0|0
  • if they are attractive, then yes xD being insecure doesn't make them more or less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes but from a standpoint that you can protect an insecure girl

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he's both trying to cheer you up and being truthful

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know it's the personality I like but don't listen to me I'm 13

0|0
    0|0
  • girls who r chill and know. how to handle things are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does this seem inappropriate to me...
    Anyways nah not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you've been hurted once but you need to move on with taking care of yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck Nope

1|0
    0|1
  • They can be ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. not really