Guys, Are insecure girls attractive?

So ever since i’ve lost my mom, i’ve become very insecure about the way I look. I don’t know why i’ve started feeling this way but it’s draining. I’ve been talking to my ex lately & he tells me i’m very attractive but I always ignore him when he tells me i’m beautiful & stuff. I just want to know if it’s unattractive if I keep posting stories about how insecure I am, how ugly I am & stuff. Even though I’m very pretty compared to his exes (he’s not really attractive btw)

42

Most Helpful Guy

• The most attractive thing, is an insecure girl, who's coming out of her shell or is trying to, its extremely admirable and someone people would like to be around.

Also, its a good thing to get fed up with yourself but always make sure the way you take it out on yourself is positive, it helps us change, also it seems he would really like you to feel better about yourself in the slightest, that and/or he still has feelings which doesn't make him wanting you happy, untrue