Gemini Man, What the hell does he want?

Been dating a 32 year old Gemini military man. Never dated anyone who is gemini, military and 5 years older than me. We get a long so well! We love talking when were in person and he intrigues me so much intellectually. Don't even get me started on the physical aspect its so hot its insane. I've never had that with anyone. However, Its been almost three months and I keep trying to get a feel for what he wants is this just a hook up or a future relationship. Last night he went to make a move and I stopped him I said I just really wanna know where I stand with you. We talked it went really well, he said he likes to not say much until he is 100% he wants a future here and that he sees one but he's not sure he's 100% in yet. I also feel the exact same way. Im coming out of a serious relationship and need time before jumping into another one. Talk goes great, we hook up its so hot, were so attracted to each other. Then I have to leave right away my friends car is broke down and I have to go get her. I tell him kiss him bye and run. The guy hasn't answered a single text from me since. I texted him im sorry I had to run out right after I left him last night. No response. I assume he was asleep, I texted him again today like im just making sure ur okay no response. he's at work... but my gut tells me somethings wrong. Like maybe he's made I just ran out I think he thought I might spend the night but we never talked about me spending the night. Anyway he ghosted me a while back in the beginning bc I came on too strong and apart of me worries our talk freaked him out last night but it went so well so I don't know. Whats going on? Gemini men are so complicated. Please help
Updates:
AFTer he got off work he texted me tomorow dinner date

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean this in the nicest way but I think you need to chill. That's awesome you were bold enough to address the relationship stuff directly with him and it sounds like he handled it well. It's been such a short amount of time he either might be legit busy and hasn't been able to respond and maybe he's still just processing everything from last night. Give him a little bit of time (and space) and I'm sure he'll respond. I think you're both smart not to rush into anything, especially when it sounds like y'all have a great connection going so far.

1|0
    0|0
    • im so worried I freaked him out and last time he pulled away I thought I lost him and I guess im having fear that its happening again. im starting to really like him.

• Show All
    • thanks for ur help... i will try to update you if he ever responds to me ):

• no problem... good luck!

And if you don't mind could I get your opinion on a totally different topic? If you give me a follow on my profile page I can message you to try to explain.

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, breathe chill relax you exposed yourself emotionally so you are super charged to over react... the same could apply to him,,, if you want to bring astrology into it, yes gemini is a twin sign, one minute you'll be a guy who is the most affectionate man youve ever met then he can turn and say something so nasty and mean or act withdrawn and silent equally hurtful... these are potential traits of this sign but in all of us... i have known a male gemini and seen it close up so caring protective driven masculine detached especially around others lets go more when alone with loved ones and being intoxicated always changed him... if he said things to you i would try to trust that... let him have his space... you both agree let it be and go with it... why need to classify it? how can one actually make a point of saying yes im in for a future when no one knows what the future has it sounds insanely great mentally and physically... you are blessed i think... xx

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you i struggle bc i always have a label before im physical with someone so its been tough for me to just relax and be in the moment but I've been doing it so i know he sees it. i just dont want to loose him again i was just starting to really like him

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Star signs aren't real. Stop blaming them. Your probably more into him then he is you. Sounds like he doesn't want a relationship and your keeness is scaring him

0|0
    0|0
  • You spooked him. He doesn't want a relationship and now that you brought it up, he backed off.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's *mad at you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• As a Gemini myself, I can only speak from personal experience. We're a little indecisive at times and definitely don't want to commit to something fully until we know it's what we want (so that sounds accurate). I personally am also easily hurt by someone dropping me at the last minute to go do something when we had plans, particularly if it sounds like a phony excuse. Even if you were genuinely picking up your friend, he might have gotten the wrong impression and thought you were making up a story so you could leave. Sounds like you're getting the silent treatment. I'd leave him be for a few days and see if he gets back to you. Too many texts would likely give him the wrong impression. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • i feel terrible but trust me he knows i really like him i wouldn't have left unless i truly had to. i feel awful, i would hate for him to think that. i sent him a text apology yesterday and today. But no response he is either mad, not using his phone which is true of him or he is freaked out.

• Geminis are horrible people, why would you date one?

0|0
    0|0
  • What Gemini is he closest to cancer or closest to taurus.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes