He doesn't text me good morning because of new job?

My boyfriend used to text me good morning but lately he can't because of new job and schedule.
I can't text him because i don't want to get him in trouble for using the phone.
I miss his morning texts but I haven't said anything to him yet.
Is that something I should bring up? if so, how do I do that? Or maybe this is nothing that matters?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it does not matter but you do miss it. Bring up that you miss it but don't push him to do it. Maybe instead make a new tradition.

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't matter? Guys don't think it's a big deal? Girls think if a guy stops it it means he's not interested like he used to be.

• Show All
    • He always apologizes for being busy or just says he had a hectic day.

• Well I guess find something he can do for you to make you happy. It sounds like it stresses you out also.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why it matters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you say it?

• Because you know already why he doesn't do it: he has a new job, he can't. What's the use in being upset over it?

• Well said.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe shift to evening Texts instead? Yeah, bring it up since it is important to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • We talk from early afternoon until we go to sleep. Sometimes from 4 pm to midnight. As a guy, do you think he believes that's sufficient?

• Show All
    • He used to talk morning, lunchtime, and evening. It's hard to switch to less. Do you think he feels he's doing right by me as long as we talk daily?
      I don't want to seem clingy and complain to him.

• yeah, I'd say so. It's really what you're both comfortable with, but it does Sound like you're spending a really huge amount of time texting

• The little things are important. I try to message my girlfriend every morning, Unless I know she's still sleeping. U should say something to him. But don't ask why he's not texting, just say something like "I miss your morning texts" casually

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes 4 seconds to send a text. Unless he's a brain surgeon, he has time.
    His phone has this feature called "silent mode". He turns this on and can receive texts all day long and nobody will ever know

0|0
    0|0
  • You could find out if there is some app that can send text messages on delay or something... This isn't a big deal, and mentioning it without offering a solution is just creating needless strife.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. It's a new job and he has to prove himself. I'm going to ask if once he gets more settled he can work out a new routine.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes