He doesn't text me good morning because of new job?

My boyfriend used to text me good morning but lately he can't because of new job and schedule.
I can't text him because i don't want to get him in trouble for using the phone.
I miss his morning texts but I haven't said anything to him yet.
Is that something I should bring up? if so, how do I do that? Or maybe this is nothing that matters?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it does not matter but you do miss it. Bring up that you miss it but don't push him to do it. Maybe instead make a new tradition.

• Doesn't matter? Guys don't think it's a big deal? Girls think if a guy stops it it means he's not interested like he used to be.

• He always apologizes for being busy or just says he had a hectic day.

• Well I guess find something he can do for you to make you happy. It sounds like it stresses you out also.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why it matters.

• Why do you say it?

• Because you know already why he doesn't do it: he has a new job, he can't. What's the use in being upset over it?

• Well said.