Does guys like to get roses/flowers too?

Would it be weird if i would give my boyfriend roses?Does guys like to get roses/flowers too?
  • Yes it is weird
  • No it is not weird

310

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not weird, but it might not elicit the same kind of emotional response from most males. For me, I always wonder if the female who brings me roses thinks I'm just a big, ugly woman XD

Usually, I get roses or flowers when I'm in the hospital. That's the only time I think it's really normal to give a guy flowers. There's nothing wrong with it - it's just uncommon. I guess it feels to me like giving a girl free tickets to the Niners game...

• Ha I would be fine with it, many years ago when I was a emo/punk I would have thought it was fucking awesome, especially if it was a mix of red and black roses

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy. If he is into nature and appreciates any romantic gesture then go ahead and get him flowers but I'd suggest maybe getting him something he likes if flowers aren't really what he likes.