Does guys like to get roses/flowers too?

Would it be weird if i would give my boyfriend roses?Does guys like to get roses/flowers too?
  • Yes it is weird
    Vote A
  • No it is not weird
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not weird, but it might not elicit the same kind of emotional response from most males. For me, I always wonder if the female who brings me roses thinks I'm just a big, ugly woman XD

Usually, I get roses or flowers when I'm in the hospital. That's the only time I think it's really normal to give a guy flowers. There's nothing wrong with it - it's just uncommon. I guess it feels to me like giving a girl free tickets to the Niners game...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha I would be fine with it, many years ago when I was a emo/punk I would have thought it was fucking awesome, especially if it was a mix of red and black roses

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy. If he is into nature and appreciates any romantic gesture then go ahead and get him flowers but I'd suggest maybe getting him something he likes if flowers aren't really what he likes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• it is extremely weird my ex once bought me a stuffed animal and I was like "wtf am I supposed to do with this crap?" in my head. It feels VERY weird to get girly gifts like that if you want a gift just stick to a cologne or a t shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Never got one, I may be fine with it but I never expected either.

2|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be weird, he might like it, depends on him.
    It's harmless tho so why not I guess, I think if you are going to, then give 1 and not 20 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is weird.

What is a guy supposed to do with flowers?

1|0
    0|0
  • l love flowers why not l dont care what any one thinks

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird if you give him roses he knows you still want him to stay yours

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say it's a bit unconventional for the guy to get roses in this day and age with gender roles/stereotypes, but I think it just depends on the guy 🤷🏽‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • Roses are red and I'm not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes