Girl blocks me for no reason, why?

A girl and i were texting and flirting and it was going awesome, she asked me to be her boyfriend and i accepted, and out of the blue i was blocked by her, why?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she changed her mind after hearing something bad about you or maybe she is scared of you and doesn't want a relationship anymore.

• But we met on a "find teenage friends site" TODAY and the next thing i know after long flirting i'm blocked...

• I think she has doubts about your trustworthiness

Most Helpful Guy

• You just said it man: there is no reason. Today I got blocked by someone as well. This girl I know from college, who had recently accepted my Instagram follow request, and whom I haven't spoken to in over 2 years. She appeared on my Facebook chat list, so I hit the little "wave" emoji to say hi, bear in mind that this is a girl who said "I wish we were closer," towards the end of my time in college. She took one look at the wave, then blocked me. Didn't say anything at all. She didn't wave back, she offered no explanation, she just blocked me.

• I feel sorry for you, but my god why do they have to be that way...

• I'm sure that it's partially about control. Women also tend to feel first and think later, so she might not even know her reasons for doing something.