Guys, would you date a good girl that don't like drama and stay to herself or a bad girl that fight girls & get in trouble a lot and act like a whore?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Always been and always will be just into good girls. Because even the best girls have a bad side to them, that is only let out between the two of us. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a good girl that likes to have fun. No drama but fun.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Who would want the second Girl? Not me- give me the "good girl".

0|0
    0|0
  • Either. It depends on the girl. Good girls are awesome. But so are bad. Bit of a bad boy myself, but with a nice streak. Everyone is different. I, wouldn't write off either one. That said, when I'm in a relationship, I'm totally committed. No bad girl can steal me away. And I expect the same from my better half.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer the non drama girl but no girl is a perfect package just like no man is one. It's not a simple answer because girls are not packaged that way. We all have junk and we all have to learn to help each other with it. Even good girls have drama too

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girl. A long term mate is my goal, not some girl I couldn't care less about but will put out right away. I think I have such a girl, she's the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that would be a preferable person. However if they think they are a nice girl and call themselves a good girl they might have a self righteous attitude which isn't good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date either. Girls don't smell good and they can't pee standing up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No brainer really... the gud girl ofcourse,
    Starting from middle school to adulthood the gud girl always :)

0|0
    0|0
  • better to date a good girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • The good girl obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Good. Everyday of the week.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes