Is there anything else I can do so he sees me more then a friend?

Me and this guy are friends for over 4 years, at the beginning I used to have a crush on him and he had on me, with time he got over those feelings and moved on. We are still very close friends and like 6 months ago he started dating this girl that he said was just like me, and I should meet her because we were so alike we would be boyfriend. I never wanted to meet her because I still like him, this come and goes but every time we spend some time together I fell for him a bit more. I helped him in the relationship because he was happy and I wanted to see him happy. He broke up with her around 2 weeks now and he is very depressed about it, he is confessing on me everything, I still like him and hate to see him that way, I am trying to keep him with his head out of it but he is in a very bad shape. I know hitting on him it's not the best thing to do now, but is there anything I can do to make him like me again? He used to, plus he always says he thinks I am hot and cute, and he is very thankful for me just being there all the time for him.. Is there anything else I can do so he can look at me in a different way other than a friend?

01