Are men really that easy to manipulate?

This sounds messed up, but I’ve been to many countries (lived in 5 different ones), and most of the girls are literally playing guys left and right. Is it really that easy to play with guys? That easy to mess them up? Smfh
  • Yes, sadly it is
    Vote A
  • No, it isn’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I just have to admit that it’s incredibly sad that this happens. And it is one of the main reasons why many men decide to take their own lives and it’s also why they end up traumatized emotionally.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a master manipulator and I always make girls think they're manipulating me.

0|0
    0|2
  • Sadly, it really is. A lot of us (not all) are easy to manipulate. The few that aren't are the ones you call "assholes".

0|0
    0|0
    • Assholes are even easier to manipulate.

• Show All
    • Oh trust me, there's guys who are the equivalent of women; for every apprentice, there's a master. That's just the way the world works.

• Not many that I’ve met. Guys are pretty easy to brainwash

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first off you're probably not bad at it. Second everyone has some vulnerability to take advantage of, third if you can attract guys, yes they will easily give you even more power.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Yes nature gave women that power over us with femininity and as it erodes some of us come out from under it's spell.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's funny reading the messages of so many women on here lamenting the heartbreak of the men who've done them wrong i've asked myself the same thing about women. Are they really that easy to manipulate?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah. Men are much easier to trick

• It's not just men, it's human beings. Human beings have frailties and insecurities. They've been messing each other up since the dawn of civilisation.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah cause we have the shitty end of dating we need to pursue and get rejected. Girls are very good at playing the nice girl at first but once they get you they get insane

0|1
    0|0
    • You mean it gets worse after you win her over? That's it! I'm gay now.

• @WillyD I mean it can get worse the more committed you are bro. Depending on the girl obviously

• personally i go with the flow. if people are nice to me, i'm nice to them. can't say I've been manipulated, I've had some try but it never works

0|0
    0|0
  • sadly yes , men have strong desire towards women , thanks to testosterone.

0|0
    0|0
    • they also have very slow brain function.

• Show All
    • Hahaha.. yet, we girls can still fuck with your head.
      We're the ones who have laid back and thrown our feet on the table while men do most of the work. Why? God knows, LOL. Men have been manipulated by women since day one, and at first I found it disgusting that a girl would take advantage of a man like that but now I feel like men deserve it, because they're that dumb. It's easy for women to control men.

• @samantharobbinz you are most likely a typical white western woman with zero manners , dont get it how men there can live with such shitty souls like you , yes men are easily manipulated in western countries but here our religion and our manners will keep us away from dirty souls like you.

• Sexually yeah

0|0
    0|1
    • its not like women care anyways. they win the game at the end

• Yes, sadly it is

0|0
    0|0
  • i have been manipulated and had my heart broken. i really dont like her anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • It's their desperation and inability to walk away from bullshit that allows women to manipulate them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it's really easy to brainwash them. That's why women take full advantage of it.

2|0
    0|2
  • Yeah, guys are pretty stupid

3|0
    0|2
    • Better get off the internet then, no more electronics for you, those were invented by 'stupid' guys.
      You're a real bright spark, aren't you?

• Show All
    • Okay babe

• 😝😝

Recommended myTakes