Are men really that easy to manipulate?

This sounds messed up, but I’ve been to many countries (lived in 5 different ones), and most of the girls are literally playing guys left and right. Is it really that easy to play with guys? That easy to mess them up? Smfh
  • Yes, sadly it is
  • No, it isn’t
I just have to admit that it’s incredibly sad that this happens. And it is one of the main reasons why many men decide to take their own lives and it’s also why they end up traumatized emotionally.

312

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a master manipulator and I always make girls think they're manipulating me.

• Sadly, it really is. A lot of us (not all) are easy to manipulate. The few that aren't are the ones you call "assholes".

• Assholes are even easier to manipulate.

• Oh trust me, there's guys who are the equivalent of women; for every apprentice, there's a master. That's just the way the world works.

• Not many that I’ve met. Guys are pretty easy to brainwash

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first off you're probably not bad at it. Second everyone has some vulnerability to take advantage of, third if you can attract guys, yes they will easily give you even more power.