Why do white guys like women that are stick thin?

I'm not trying to be mean but they want you to look like a stick and they dont like womanly curves. they call everyone fat
White men are you guys slow? curvy and fat are not the same. curvy is scarlett Johansson, Tyra banks, Sophia Vergara, j. lo, shakira, beyonce. so y'all telling me these women are fat? keep saying that crap then wonder why white women end up with black men

314

Most Helpful Guys

• Guys that like sticks are weird... women naturally have curves to attract men. Not liking curves is like unheard of, but i don't think it's limited exclusively to white males, but they are the more common. Them and Asians because they're the closest to one another apparently.

• I only ever hear this from girls who are genuinely overweight. Most of my friends are white guys and I can tell you that "stick thin" definitely isn't their preferred type. Pretty sure every one of my friends would prefer someone with the body of Scarlett Johansson over someone with the body of Keira Knightley for example.

And I find it pretty hilarious how in your update you talk about these women going for black men instead, cause why would you specifically mention black men when these women would also have all other races to choose from? The only reason you'd specify it was black men is either you have some sort of a racial fetish, or you're referring to the stereotype that black men like fat white women, which would prove the point that these women were actually fat and not curvy.

• Who said fat? lol not me.. those words came from your mouth

• "they call everyone fat"

You did.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them, but it’s cultural preference and ideas of beauty.