Why do white guys like women that are stick thin?

I'm not trying to be mean but they want you to look like a stick and they dont like womanly curves. they call everyone fat
Updates:
White men are you guys slow? curvy and fat are not the same. curvy is scarlett Johansson, Tyra banks, Sophia Vergara, j. lo, shakira, beyonce. so y'all telling me these women are fat? keep saying that crap then wonder why white women end up with black men

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Guys that like sticks are weird... women naturally have curves to attract men. Not liking curves is like unheard of, but i don't think it's limited exclusively to white males, but they are the more common. Them and Asians because they're the closest to one another apparently.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only ever hear this from girls who are genuinely overweight. Most of my friends are white guys and I can tell you that "stick thin" definitely isn't their preferred type. Pretty sure every one of my friends would prefer someone with the body of Scarlett Johansson over someone with the body of Keira Knightley for example.

And I find it pretty hilarious how in your update you talk about these women going for black men instead, cause why would you specifically mention black men when these women would also have all other races to choose from? The only reason you'd specify it was black men is either you have some sort of a racial fetish, or you're referring to the stereotype that black men like fat white women, which would prove the point that these women were actually fat and not curvy.

0|1
    0|1
    • Who said fat? lol not me.. those words came from your mouth

• "they call everyone fat"

You did.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them, but it’s cultural preference and ideas of beauty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Well I love girls who are skinny I dont see the appeal on muscular women or Fa.. I mean "curvy" women (fat girls) Skinny girls just look more feminine and tiny bodies are just more attractive to me most girls bully skinny women now because they "need a sandwhich" aka are jealous of their sexy bodies :o

0|0
    2|0
    • Do u know what curvy is? lol. curvy is Sophia Vergara and she is definitely not fat. you have issues

• I dont have issues I like skinny women and there's nothing wrong with that

• Googled that chick I think she's like average looking with a ton of make up like most celebrities

• Because when stick thin women get old, they are then usually average.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ha personally like anything from fairly skinny to very curvy, females come in many "flavours" why not enjoy more than one type :D ha

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha anyone thinking that is fat is fucking deluded and don't understand what a female with hips, waist and boobs, like curvy girls or not at least make sure you know the difference between curvy and fat

• Most guys like curves. I have never heard a guy say I want a stick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, you should realize that not all guys have the same tastes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like stick thin girls and I'm white. I'm sad to hear you've had bad experiences with them

0|0
    0|0
  • As a white guy, I personally like women with some meat on their bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because a fatty is a no no.

0|0
    2|1
    • Are white men retarded? do you know the difference between curvy and fat? curvy is scarlett jo Hansen.

• I know the difference that's why I said fatty is a no no. And why you pull the entire white race into this?

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sticks are cute. Love it.

1|1
    0|0
  • i do not like thin girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white guy and I personally don't know any guys who prefer stick thin girls. But we also don't like the big bubble butts that seem popular in the black community. A body needs to be well proportioned, and it seems like a lot of black women have butts that are waaaay too big compared to the rest of their bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I like women with big boobs, but that are still thin

0|0
    0|0
    • Curvy is a nice way of saying "fat"

• Show All
    • No boo you alone cause u dumb

• No, I'm alone because of a lot of other reasons, I'm smart. YOU'RE DUMB

What Girls Said 2

• im skinny...

0|0