Why is it that people don’t want relationship anymore?

Everyone just want causal sex. I hate it!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What you should be asking yourself is why you are only meeting the guys that only want casual sex...

Hint, you're only attracted to the ones that do...

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s not true so...

• You said everyone just wants casual sex so...

• Yea sure

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some just want sex with as little effort as possible while others want a relationship but don't believe kind and loyal people exist after sleeping with too many people who are neither kind nor loyal

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Perhaps because of the many obligations that come with a relationship. Relationships fulfill sexual and emotional need. Today, emotional alternatives are available because of the internet and soon artificial intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think everyone is like that. Maybe not like before, but there are still lots care about relationship and serious things either. I am telling this for both genders

1|0
    0|0
  • I also only want an exclusive long term relationship, but I don't want someone that has had casual sex because I disagree with their morals and it would be a bad match for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know right? People who want relationships are mocked because they only want one because they're lonely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationships offer next to nothing to men

1|0
    0|0
  • You hate sex, or just casual sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • I know right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Actually not true, there are many people in today's society who are willing to have committed relationships. Maybe you haven't been talking to the right people. You attract the people that surround you, ever thought of that?

0|0
    1|0
    • Your 14 your young what’s do you know about dating anyways is my main question. Maybe you should be a kid ever thought of that?

• I may agree that I was a bit cheeky with that line but you shouldn't judge knowledge by age. I may not know everything there is to know about anything but the bits of information I have I'm willing to share.

• Apparently everyone is into casual sex or friends with benefits. I guess no one can stand to be with just one person. They want to sample everything that is out there as they go promiscuously hopping from one bed to another. Then when the get to be 50 they will wonder why they have no one except misfits, drunks, and druggies.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll take "Holy Judgement" for $100 Alex

• @jessture Sometimes the truth is not kind to one's delicate ears. Just wear ear plugs and you will be fine.

• I'm not the one who can't handle the truth here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Did you pull those stats out of your ass?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes