Why are white women seen as more submissive than black women?

I'm having a hard time understanding when a black man says he prefers a white woman because she's more submissive... does it have to do with arguing or being weak.

Because one thing single black mothers did for their daughters was to teach them independence and strength. Is it the single black womans fault to prepare their daughters into singleness. And not teach them they dont need a man but it's okay to want a man?

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Black women don't "need" men so they get pregnant and have children who grow up without fathers. Is this part of the good job that black women are doing?

66% of black children grow up in single parent homes. (Kids Count Data Center) datacenter.kidscount.org/.../432,431

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.

85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
    80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

Most Helpful Girl

• Black men are usually more sexist than white Men so I’m not surprised that they’d say this. It’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t date one (and it’s not because of their color, it is because of their behavioral tendencies).