Why are white women seen as more submissive than black women?

I'm having a hard time understanding when a black man says he prefers a white woman because she's more submissive... does it have to do with arguing or being weak.

Because one thing single black mothers did for their daughters was to teach them independence and strength. Is it the single black womans fault to prepare their daughters into singleness. And not teach them they dont need a man but it's okay to want a man?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Black women don't "need" men so they get pregnant and have children who grow up without fathers. Is this part of the good job that black women are doing?

66% of black children grow up in single parent homes. (Kids Count Data Center) datacenter.kidscount.org/.../432,431

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.

85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
    80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Black men are usually more sexist than white Men so I’m not surprised that they’d say this. It’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t date one (and it’s not because of their color, it is because of their behavioral tendencies).

0|2
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• A lot of black women are submissive. Maybe it's because they know what I'm expecting. But yeah it's not impossible to find. I guess they're looking in the wrong places. Umm, what else. I used to date @Dog19 and she's submissive.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is white, and she's super dominant

She dated a submissive black woman before she dated me

3|1
    2|0
  • It's just ignorant people who think that shit, why does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because black men are seen as more dominant than white men

0|0
    0|2
  • I've always had a thing for a black woman because they are stronger willed.

0|0
    0|0
  • l love a submissive girl l am a dom daddy sir

0|0
    2|0
  • men of all races want a submissive feminine woman. a woman who is masculine is not attractive to anyone. that being said, it is a generalization that black women are more masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suspect it's due to selection bias. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I thought the black women dominance thing was a stereotype and amongst any race. but I don't think its mainly from single mothers since they don't make up the majority. I heard some girls probably do it do to racism. I grew up and still have both biological parents. If that's true though, I kinda envy some of them since I've always acted too soft, shy, and submissive

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree, black woman are viewed as more submissive, if I'm wrong I'd like to know when it flipped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every white woman lol

I am dominant, and I am white

This question is just a stereotype

0|0
    0|0
  • White supremacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of the 'crazy black lady' stereotype. Which is false ofcourse , there is a difference between being a black woman and being a ratchet woman.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes