Am I creating drama or do I have a reason to be mad?

i was asking about my boyfriends opinion on a couple. Boyfriend thinks girl is just making an excuse to break up and guy believes he did some5ing wrong. I was trying to make sense of it but he’d get mad when I’d ask “but isn’t it reasonable for her to leave if she has anger issues” or counteract it.

I got mad mad cause he got upset, raised his voice, and said if you’re not gonna take my opinion then don’t ask. He didn’t even bother to understand my point of view. So I got mad. I sat on the opposite side of the couch and he doesn’t care. I feel like I’m always the one wanting to cuddle or talk or something... I feel neglected and like it’s one sided at the moment.

I leave, and he doesn’t care!!! He just ignores me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a toxic relationship to me. If the person you're with can't handle your questions then what's the point. But at the same time if you know that pushes his buttons why do it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know that would push his buttons. He said he thought i was turning him down when i said " well we dont know if she actually just grew tired etc"

I thought he could support his stance if I said that

• Sounds like you both think what you see on reality is how to live life. You're both drama queens

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you explain what part was toxic specifically and how we can fix that

What Girls Said 1

• You have a toxic relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes