Am I creating drama or do I have a reason to be mad?

i was asking about my boyfriends opinion on a couple. Boyfriend thinks girl is just making an excuse to break up and guy believes he did some5ing wrong. I was trying to make sense of it but he’d get mad when I’d ask “but isn’t it reasonable for her to leave if she has anger issues” or counteract it.

I got mad mad cause he got upset, raised his voice, and said if you’re not gonna take my opinion then don’t ask. He didn’t even bother to understand my point of view. So I got mad. I sat on the opposite side of the couch and he doesn’t care. I feel like I’m always the one wanting to cuddle or talk or something... I feel neglected and like it’s one sided at the moment.

I leave, and he doesn’t care!!! He just ignores me

12