So does he like me?

So I went out with a guy on Friday night I thought everything was good I thought he liked me we ended up making out a few times. At the end of the night he mentioned what our next date would be and told me to text him when I got home to make sure I got home safe. I texted him I was home and said goodnight. I texted him the next day to see if he wanted to go to a concert with me and he read it and didn’t answer. Did I do something wrong am I reading to much into it I still haven’t talked to him and I’m thinking maybe he didn’t like me afterall. He’s still my friend on snap and he sees all my posts.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If a guy leaves you on read it's not a particularly good sign especially if it has been a few days, there can be a million reasons as to why he hasn't answered but just know that it isn't your fault. If you have strong feelings for him try messaging him again and if he doesn't answer the least you can say is that you tried your best. Don't put too much stress on it and be constantly worrying, that will only lead to more anxiety.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he was too scared to say no. Or was still thinking about it. But if he doesn't respond to any of your messages from here on out maybe he doesn't like you after all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It’s the guy’s version of playing hard to get. They think that by ignoring you it’ll get you to chase after them.

Don’t. Because women do this with guys as well and it works, but don’t give into his bs.

Also if he’s gonna play games, just forget about him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes