My shyness and fear of forcing someone into doing something they dont wanna do is ruining my relationships?

I've been in a few relationships before, lasting a few months at most. Most of them either ended abruptly or it just dissolved away.

So here's where things get interesting. I'd say I'm fairly good at flirting, I'm fairly funny and fairly decent looking, and I'm in a decent shape, although skinnier than I'd like to be.

But my problem is I'm extremely shy when it moves anywhere past flirting. And I'm often to scared to make any farther advances because I feel like I'll screw something up, for example, my last girlfriend was often the one that made advances and took the lead. And I did enjoy it, and wasn't against it.

I suppose what I'm asking for is some good advice on how to be more confident in myself around women, what to do and what not to do.

Also just general things to help me know if I'm moving to fast or to slow, signs that she's not okay with something (other than verbal) etc.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• make sure the person you are with communicates openly. if she doesn't want to do something she shouldn't do it and should tell you. communicate, set boundaries (that will probably change over time)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes